Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You can succeed as long as you believe in yourself

people put people down and say that they suck or they can't do anything because of their height, weight, skin color, race, or how they look physically. But i think they're wrong because no matter how different you are from someone else you can do anything to succeed in life as long as you believe in yourself and you don't need anybody, but your parents because they are the ones who are loyal to you and who believe in you and will be their every step of the way to support you. The other people who are judging you are haters just trying to hold you back from your dreams and goals in life. So i don't pay any attention when people say i can't do stuff because i am short, black, and a girl because to me girls can do anything boys can do and maybe even better. Plus know that i am smart,educated, and athletic so when people say i won't make it in life i just look at them and i say to myself watch me make it to the top.

3 comments:

  1. That is very helpful do to people always trying to bring you down. I struggle with the height issue to, but slowly I am getting used to being comfortable in my own skin and just doing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely can relate =]

    when people try to put me down, i use that as motivation and they can't tell me anything. i tell myself that one day they will be working for me =]

    very true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when people try to put me down. i just ignore them and focus on my task n get my work done.

    ReplyDelete